Buy entering and/or registering in the www.icongrouponline.com website, you agree that you accept our terms and conditions, privacy and cookie policies, and return policy. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, read any material from our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
We may change or discontinue any content or Material on this site at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of Our Services and/or Material, and to stop publishing our website or Material, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any of Our Services and/or Material or if we stop publishing the website.
Additionally, we may change this Agreement at any time. If any change is not acceptable, you must discontinue your use immediately; using Our Service after the date that this Agreement changes means you accept the changes. No change to this Agreement that is not posted on the Service is valid unless it is in writing and signed by both you and us.
Particular sites or features of Our Service may have different or additional terms ("Special Terms"), which will be disclosed to you when you access those sites or features. Such Special Terms are incorporated into this Agreement with respect to such sites or features. If there is a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Special Terms, the Special Terms will govern with respect to such sites or features.
You agree to pay us for any purchases and subscriptions ordered by you.
You may access and download the Material only as required to view the Material on your web browser for your individual use, keeping all copyright and other notices on the Material. You may print a single copy of Material for your use. You may not republish, post on-line, share or otherwise distribute any Material or do anything else with the Material, which is not specifically permitted in this Agreement. You agree to comply with all notices and requirements accompanying Third-Party Content.
Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own (or) your company’s data, research and analysis purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes, including copying the content fully (or) partially to yours (or) any others’ website directly (or) indirectly. You must not edit or otherwise modify any Material. You may not sell, rent or sub-license any Material or show any Material in public. You may not use or exploit any Material for a commercial purpose or redistribute any Material. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
No part of any Material can be, lent, resold or disclosed to non-customers without written permission.
No part of any Material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher.
You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify Our Service or any Material;
- collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
The Material available on Our Service is for informational purposes only.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ICON Group. Various links on Our Service will take you out of Our Service.
ICON Group has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ICON Group shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any content, or damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, or goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked page or any other page not under our control. We provide these links only as a convenience; the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of that linked site.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, correctness, or other characteristics of any Material available on or through Our Service. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from Our Service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies within or beyond our control. Neither we, nor suppliers of Third-Party Content, are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use or access Our Service or the Material.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." OUR SERVICE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER OR NOT THAT THIRD PARTY'S WEBSITE IS LINKED FROM OUR SERVICE.
We do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website, any Material, or Our Services. We do not warrant or represent that any Material is up to date. We do not warrant or represent that the website or any of Our Services or Material on the website will remain available.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Registration and Accounts
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account. Additionally, you must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
We reserve the right to, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation:
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details.
You may cancel your account on our website.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
The laws of the State of Nevada govern this Agreement and your use of Our Service. You agree to comply with all laws, regulations, obligations and restrictions, which apply to you. You agree that the courts located in Nevada have exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute under this Agreement. You also agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Nevada. No failure or delay in enforcing any right shall be a waiver of that or any other right. If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected.
Unless specifically stated in conjunction with particular Material, all Material is copyrighted by us. You have no rights in or to the Material and you may not use any Material other than as permitted under this Agreement.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on Our Service or in the Material are the proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
Effective Date: 6/22/2021.
At ICON Group, we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
In accordance with its necessary business practices, ICON Group International, Inc. collects and processes personal data relating to its customers. ICON Group International, Inc. is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data, and to meeting its data protection obligations as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For European clients, if you believe that the organization has not complied with your data protection rights under GDPR, you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data.
- A number of websites within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates are tracked using Google Analytics and Web Trends.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- IP Address: When you visit this site, your IP address is recorded. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by creating statistical reports and tracking errors. Your IP address is used to help identify you when you buy and to gather broad demographic identification that will not be tied to your identity.
- Personal Identification Information: this includes name, address, contact details, email, phone. This information is collected (1) when you subscribe to our Alert or newsletter services, (2) when you want to view detailed information about our products, and/or (3) when you want to submit a question about our products/services to our customer service staff.
- Credit Card or Payment Information: This information is collected when purchases are made.
- Usage and Purchase History: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Name and Email Address of Friend(s): If you elect to use our "Email to a Friend" feature to inform others about our site or about particular products on our site, we ask you for your name and email address and your friend’s name and email address. ICON Group will automatically send the colleague a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. ICON Group does not store this information. It is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of the referral program.
- Cookies and other technical or site function data: This site uses "cookies" and other technology to record usage of the website. This gives us information about how many people visit certain pages on the site. We also use this technology to customize your experience on the service.
- Login Information: Your ID and site password is stored for verification on future visits and for future purchases.
ICON Group may collect this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in website registration forms, customer-initiated chat applications, payment submission forms, notes collected through phone conversations, etc. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties. We do not collect special categories of personal data.
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including in HR management systems, on other IT systems (including email), and marketing and sales-related software/spreadsheets.
We need to process data to take steps to enter into a contract with you or to continue to fulfill a contract with you, which may even be a single purchase. For example, to register you as a new customer, process and deliver your order, manage our business relationship with you, enable you to complete surveys, deliver relevant website content, make recommendations to you for goods and services, etc. In some cases, processing your data is necessary to our legitimate business interests, such as to study how customers use our products/services or to recover debts owed to us. In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with legal obligations as defined by the appropriate governments.
The various types of personal information that may be gathered in those pages are – name, company name, title, mail address, contact number, fax number and credit card information.
When you make any kind of purchase, your information will be mandatorily stored in our system in order to complete the buying process and verifying the credit card information.
Apart from the aforementioned situation, the information, queries and purchases that you make are also recorded. This is done so that you and we can keep a track of the products ordered directly on our website.
All information we collect will help us maintain your account and provide services to you.
Your information may be shared internally for legitimate business reasons, such as customer support, marketing, or other client relationship building activities. This includes members of the marketing and sales teams, company analysts, Human Capital, and IT.
ICON Group may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is necessary to fulfill the contract/provide requested services to our customers or to comply with the law. Some specific examples include:
- Shipping of Mailed Purchases: Our publishers use an outside shipping service provider to fulfill applicable orders. These orders will be shipped to you directly from the publisher or printer via a shipping provider, such as FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
- Payment Processing: When you buy something with a credit card, we use a credit card processing service provider to verify your credit card and bill you.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, sending and delivering purchases and other mailings, answering customer questions about products or services, processing event registration, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Other than those third parties indicated above, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with other third parties for their promotional purposes.
We abide by the laws and regulations of the land we conduct our business. Therefore, if law demands, we do set aside the right to disclose your personal information; only if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to defend our right and/or to go with a court order or any legal proceeding served on our website.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to:
- Comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process
- Protect the rights or property of Oganalysis.com or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services
- Act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of Oganalysis.com employees, customers, or the public.
ICON Group will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with services and/or complete data analytics processes. ICON Group may also use your information in order to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce contracts and agreements. As a data subject you have a number of rights. European clients and visitors can submit a Subject Access Request (SAR) to our Data Protection Officer (email)to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request to the (right of transparency)
- Request the organization to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Request the organization to delete (right of erasure) or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
A cookie is information saved by your web browser. When you visit a website, the site may place a cookie on your web browser so it can recognize your device in the future. If you return to that site later on, it can read that cookie to remember you from your last visit and keep track of you over time.
Cookies are used to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. Among other uses, they enable the site to recognize you, for example by:
- remembering your user ID
- offering an online shopping cart
- keeping track of your preferences if you visit the website again
- customizing your browsing experience
- delivering ads targeted to you
The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server). You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or to limit the type of cookies you allow.
- help with navigation on the website
- only record information temporarily and are erased when the user quits the session or closes the browser
- are enabled by default in order to provide the smoothest navigation experience possible
- are known as Tier 1 technologies under applicable government guidance
- remain on your computer and record information every time you visit some websites
- are stored on the hard drive of your computer until you manually delete them from a browser folder, or until they expire, which can be months or years after they were placed on your computer
- are used by to provide analysis of site use and to maintain access quality for users; capture only a unique, randomly assigned identifier for each user and do not send or receive information on third-party websites
- are known as Tier 2 technologies under applicable government guidance
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will identify you personally is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is Transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies in your browser:
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Google Analytics provide anonymized statistical information for us. They process IP addresses and information from other cookies used on our sites so we know how many page views we have, how many users we have, what browsers they are using (so we can target our resources in the right way to maximize compatibility for the majority of our users) and, in some cases, in which country, city or region they are located.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates, which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are a previous or existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
ICON Group will not be liable to users or viewers in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will also not be liable any business losses such as loss of damage to profits, revenue, income, production, expected savings, contracts, mergers & acquisitions, good will, other commercial opportunities and any other direct or indirect loss or damage. In case of breaching of any of the policies or terms of conditions, the company would send formal warnings, prohibit from visitings, block IP address, commence legal action, and suspend or delete the account. ICON Group reserves the right of final interpretation of this Agreement to the extent permitted by law.
ICON Group is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. In addition, everything submitted to us is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This encryption method is used widely on the Internet to keep information secure. Although we use advanced encryption (Secure Socket Layers), we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us. While our website is secure, the Internet is not.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You are able to change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 30 business days we will notify the users via in-site notification.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Due to the nature of the Material we sell being information based, they are essentially consumed as they are purchased and cannot be returned. We do not provide refunds for orders or accept returns.
You agree to pay us for any purchases and subscriptions ordered by you. Since ICON Group International, Inc. is offering irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds or accept the product to be returned once the order is dispatched and payment is received.
As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. The table of contents is offered in the description/excerpt of each book and samples are available upon request.
Please be sure to read all available information about a report before you place your order. If you have any questions about a report's coverage or relevance, simply contact us for expert assistance from a Research Specialist.
ICON Group International, Inc.
PO Box 27740 Las Vegas, Nevada 89126 United States